Chapter 12 : We are Going to Get Engaged Soon

Chapter 12 : We are Going to Get Engaged Soon

     Mu Xiao Xiao suddenly remembered, smiled and patted her head. "Aiyo, I forgot! My luggage is in the security guard. I am going to take it now..."

     After talking, she wants to go outside.

     Yin Shao Jie pull her hand and stopped her"No need to go down, I will let them deliver up here."

     He looked at the little vest on her body and frowned slightly. "You wandering outside dressed like this today?"

     Mu Xiao Xiao shook her head, "No, when I came back, I wore a small coat, but the weather in China was too hot. I couldnt endure it. Then I took my coat off."

     Yin Shao Jie listened to her, then feel a little relieved, shouted, "Don't wear like this in China, it’s a bit exposed."

     Mu Xiao Xiao snorted. "This is called exposure? You have not seen exposure yet!"

     Yin Shao Jie gave her a look. "I said, In China! People in China are more conservative. You already know it, Right?"

     Besides, she is petite yet her chest isn’t small. Wearing like this will only benefit others.

     Yin Shao Jie knocked on his forehead and thought depressedly. This is have nothing to do with him at all. Why do you care so much!

     But think about it, in any case, they are childhood sweethearts if she has a problem, his family, of course, will take care of her, at that time it still has to trouble him.

     He called the security office on the first floor, and soon the security guard sent the baggage up.

     Mu Xiao Xiao sent away the security guard with a smile, closed the door, and was about to drag the baggage to the guest room, her pace stopped.

     She turned and looked at him and pointed to the security system on the door. "Oh Yes, you put my palm prints in, so I can easily open the door."

     Yin Shao Jie thought that when she took the baggage then it’s over, didn’t expect her to demand this. With his hands around his chest, glanced at her, "No, why should I set a palm print for you? Let you freely enter and exit here?"

     Mu Xiao Xiao is also like him, with her hands around her chest, the two stand facing each other, but based on the height gap between the two of them, she seems much weaker.

     However, it doesn’t matter, she has reason to speak!

     "Because, from today, I live here, if you don't give me palm prints, how do I get in and out? Do you want to be my personal key?" She deliberately stared at him, laughing badly.

     Yin Shao Jie frowned. "Live here now? Who let you live here? Are you allowed by me?"

     This is his private estate. Although she is his childhood sweetheart, it doesn’t mean that she is welcome to invade his private space.

     She let go her hand and explained: "Mother Yin let me live here."

     "What the hell is this?" He finally aware of something wrong, remembering the conversation she hadn't finished when she was at the bar.

     "You said before, I was schemed by my mother, what does it mean? Is it related to this?"

     Mu Xiao Xiao nodded and held her chin high, announced. "Because, I am going to get engaged with you soon, so they let us live together and cultivate our feelings."

     Yin Shao Jie doubt that he is misheard, stunned, "What did you say? You and me? Engaged? What is this!"

     "Anyway, that is the case. For specific reasons, you had better ask your mother yourself. I am too lazy to explain. I am very sleepy now, I am going to take a shower, then go to sleep, bye!"

     After that, Mu Xiao Xiao yawned, waved her hand and dragged her luggage into the room.

Next Chapter



loading...

Comments

  1. MXX loves to drop bomb on YSJ then leave. Haha. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for chapter...he like it for sure..nice and simple conversation

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a way to find out that you will be getting married.What are these people thinking?


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 : Is It Uncomfortable in The Heart, Or Is It Physically Uncomfortable?

Chapter 61: I want to marry him.

Chapter 001: Prologue [1]