Chapter 11 : I’m Going to Act Indecently, Why?

Chapter 11 : I’m going to act indecently, why

     "I am sweaty... sticky and uncomfortable... I must take a shower..." Mu Xiao Xiao muttered, fling his hand impatiently, her body was short, she wanted to drill under his arm.

     Yin Shao Jie was speechless, watching her absent-minded face, don’t know what to do, he grabbed her back collar.

     "Do you really have to take a shower?" he asked her.

     Mu Xiao Xiao nodded, "How can I sleep without taking a shower..."

     Yin Shao Jie looked at her in a bad mood, "If you want to take a bath, you have to wake up first. You are so dazed like this, At that time you don't even know when you’re asleep and pass away."

     This has happened before. She loves to sleep since child. She liked to soak in the bathtub. Dazing and then fell asleep, almost drown. This happened once in his home.

     So if she is in such a state, how dare he let her go to take a bath, at that time if something really happened, how can he bear it?

     He suddenly thought of something, smiled evilly, one hand blocked the door frame,  ‘boom’the door slammed in front of her. His beautiful face stared at her slightly narrowed eyes, deliberately said with deep and charming voice "Or, I help you wash?"

     Looking through her figure, have to say that the development of this girl in the past two years is unexpected, although it's still petite, the protruding place is protruding, the concave place is concave, exquisite figure, and some provocative qualities.

     Mu Xiao Xiao smiled, the beautiful and refined little face suddenly move closer, only a few centimeters away from his handsome face. "Yin Shao Jie? Are you going to act indecently?"

     "Well, I’m going to act indecently, why?" Yin Shao Jie deliberately teased her, so she was more lovely than usual, absent-minded, like a little rabbit.

     "Humph!" Mu Xiao Xiao groaned with proud and delicate voice, Swing her little hand. Her movement is not fierce at all but rather slow, and she touched his face. "If it’s not because of your face which more and more good-looking, I really want to slap you."

     Yin Shao Jie looked down and teased. "What? Now you know that I’m handsome? Be careful not to be infatuated with me."

     "Get lost." Mu Xiao Xiao was uncomfortable to see his cocky face and pushed his handsome face with her hand. "I am going to take a shower..."

     Compared to just now, she is obviously much more awake.

     Yin Shao Jie stretched out two fingers and swayed in front of her and asked, "How much is this?"

     "Two! You fool! I already woke up!" Mu Xiao Xiao yelled at him. This time she slammed his hand hard. and her eyes opened wide.

     Yin Shao Jie this time is sure that she is awake. The two stood and said so many words if she’s not wake up, then it’s odd.

     He asked, "How do you wash?"

     Mu Xiao Xiao puzzled and glanced at him with a pair of  ‘you were asking a nonsense?' expression, "Normal wash, how can I wash? Rest assured, it’s already so late, I won’t take a bath. I’ll take a shower, wash quickly and go to sleep."

     After saying that, she made a big yawn, sluggishly straighten up.

     Yin Shao Jie said with anger, "I mean, you have no changed clothes, no pajamas, how do you wash? Wash and wear this dirty clothes on your body?"

     Mu Xiao Xiao paused, she shouted, " I have! I have it! Right, my luggage, where is my luggage?"

     If he didn't mention this, she entirely forgot about this. She’s holding her hair and rushed to the living room to find her luggage.

     "What baggage? I didn't even see the baggage at all, besides when I bring you back you don’t have a baggage on your body," he said.


loading...

Comments

  1. Both are so cute together ... So sweet argh. Hope this story continue these sweet moments.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for chapter...lol..wait till he know the truth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think he will be a little excited about it.

      Thank you for this chapter

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 : Is It Uncomfortable in The Heart, Or Is It Physically Uncomfortable?

Chapter 61: I want to marry him.

Chapter 001: Prologue [1]