Chapter 22 : I Hate You!

Chapter 22 : I Hate You!

     Yin Shao Jie narrowed his eyes, he didn't have to look back he knew that there were a lot of people running out to peek when they heard his wife looking for him, everyone around him was shocked and wondered what was going on.

     If he is still intimate with Mu Xiao Xiao at this time, doesn’t it prove that she is his wife?

     "No, it's a big crowd, you’re not sly but I still care about my reputation." He found an excuse to refuse.

     Mu Xiao Xiao is angry, this guy does not listen to her.

     She pouted and complained, "Yin Shao Jie, you have changed! You are not like this before, When I ask you something, you will not refuse me, now for another girl you refused me?. Okay, after so many years of affection, is broken." 

     When she told him to do something, although he often said ‘no’ out of his mouth, he would do what she requested behind her back.

     So seeing him like this now, don't care about her feelings, she feels uncomfortable, like the feeling of having a stone stuck in her heart.

     "I hate you!" Mu Xiao Xiao was so angry that her eyes were wet and she turned away about to go.

     Yin Shao Jie sighed and stretched out and pull her hand, took her into his arms. After he hugged her tightly, he said helplessly, "This is okay right? I really don’t know what to do with you! You make mischievous prank like this, is it interesting? I have to explain to my girlfriend later, it’s very annoying, OK?"

     Mu Xiao Xiao leaned in his embrace, the boy’s hug is very different, warm and strong.

     She slightly sighs, "You are so distressed by your girlfriend ah? In any case, I am also your fiancée now, you’re coaxing me is that a problem?"

     She did not do anything wrong, she was originally his wife, looking for him to chat, hug, what is the problem?

     "You know perfectly, I hate to explain the most, What I am bothered is this!" Yin Shao Jie said uncomfortably.

     Mu Xiao Xiao raised her head and mischievously smiled "You can choose not explain it ah. I heard that you often change your girlfriend. Anyway, it’s not this girl in a few days. Why bother to explain."

     Yin Shao Jie lowered his head and thought about it and seemed to be persuaded by her, but also did not know what he was thinking.

     He rubbed her head and messed up her hair. "Well, already hug, go back to your class, and I find you to eat at noon."

     "No, I don't want to eat with you. I met a great handsome guy today! I intend to find him to eat." Mu Xiao Xiao left his embrace, she already used him and cockily abandoned him.

     Yin Shao Jie narrowed his eyes and asked, "Great handsome guy? This whole school, the most handsome person is standing in front of you, you don't eat with me, and go to eat with other men?"

     "Hey hey hey, jealous?" Mu Xiao Xiao smiled and said deliberately.

     "What vinegar do I eat! I just think that your vision is problematic." Yin Shao Jie is obviously displeased, and his good-looking eyes stared at her. What he thought was more in his heart, Did she really know a great and handsome guy?  Who is it?

     Mu Xiao Xiao glare behind him, confirming that the girl was on fire, and smirked her lips proudly, patted his chest, and deliberately hooked his chin with her fingers, laughing with a bad intention. "I will not accompany you at noon, and I will favor you at night, I’m leaving! Bye!"

     Finished, She ran while bouncing.


loading...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 : Is It Uncomfortable in The Heart, Or Is It Physically Uncomfortable?

Chapter 61: I want to marry him.

Chapter 001: Prologue [1]